profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Sunday, February 25, 2007 @ 10:40 pm
Hotel

Hi :) I'm posting on a very lazy (not to mention RELAXING) Sunday so I'm just gonna let the pics do the talking for me...

Thinking Day Rally @ Indoor Stadium, 24/2/07:


Take a trip down old Singapore... (Bert took this haha)


Trying to copy the pose that Alberta alwaysalwaysalways does. But evidently, original is the best.


OMG we look so similar, right? If only I still wore my old specs, then we'd look like the same person. Well, sort of.


Our cool banner :) It's so nice and colourful!


Tiara Kim Bert :)


Why does Shiyun have that disgusted look on her face while helping me with my scarf...?


Lien and her cool Disney Princesses water bottle!


Follow the shoebag!


Look at all the Guides and Brownies!


Why, hello there!



And to prove to you that Guides are VERY COOL BEINGS,


HARLEYS!!!!!


Told you Guides are cool.

Heehee. This weekend was totally wasted on really random things like the Thinking Day Rally & with the family. But it was good! :)


I love fireworks, do you love fireworks?